uMhlathuze local Municipality is inviting all interested applicants to apply for the ongoing 5 x Finance Graduate / Internship Programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Accounting/ Financial Management
- Accounting skills;
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- A valid driver’s licence or in the process of obtaining one;
- Preference will be given to applicants residing in the uMhlathuze area;
Candidates must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
Internship Application closing date: 23 July 2021.
Internship Location: Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal
How To Apply For uMhlathuze Municipality Internships Programme
All applicants must forward a comprehensive CV
(Preferably in English) to the:
Deputy Municipal Manager: Corporate Services
P / Bag X1004
035 907 5151 / 5180 / 5156 / 5184 / 5475
Please drop off applications at :
Richards Bay Civic Centre Reception desk
Nseleni Rates Hall
Esikhaleni Rates Hall
Empangeni Civic Centre
Vulindlela Rates Hall
Ngwelezane Rates Hall/ Library