Uthukela District Municipality invites candidates to apply for x5 Finance Internships programme for academic year 2018 / 2019 in Ladysmith, Kwazulu-Natal. The duration of this internship is 24 months. Successful candidates will receive a stipend of R100 000 per annum (All inclusive. Interns will sign an agreement with the Municipality. People living with disabiity or albinism are encouraged to apply.
Internship Application Closing Date: 06 June 2018
Internship Location: Kwazulu – Natal, Ladysmith
Internship Provider: Uthukela District Municipality
Field of Studies
- Finance Management x5 Posts
- 3 years or 4 years degree or diploma in Financial Management (Accounting and Finance)
- Prospective candidates should be newly graduates
- Good written and communication skills
- Computer Literacy
Key Performance areas
- Assist with the implementation of GRAP and budget reforms and overall compilation of financial statements
- Performing all financial management functions
- Reconciliations, Procurement, Payroll, Reports and returns and any other duties that can be delegated to Intern.
How to Apply
No fax or e-mailed application will be considered. All applications must be on a prescribed Application Forms available for collection and on our website (www.uthukeladm.co.za); together with a comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualifications, ID copies and driver`s licence to be forwarded to : The Municipal Manager, P O Box 116, Ladysmith, 3370 or hand delivered to 36 Lyel Street/33 Forbes Street, Ladysmith.
Enquiries: 036 638 5100 or 036 368 2400
If not contacted within 30 days from the closing date, kindly regard your application as being unsuccessful. The municipality reserves the right not to appoint.