Vital Health Foods is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for HR the ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
HR INTERNSHIP (Kuils River)
We are inviting enthusiastic and competent University Graduates for an Internship at our company. The focus of this Internship will be to support the general administration of HR processes and provide a professional HR service to the company.
- Assist the team with projects and research.
- Assist with chocking that timoshoets have been updated and approved in limo for payroll.
- Quality check documentation that adheres to standardized processes.
- Industrial relations procedures.
- Training & development processes.
- Assist with recruitment & selection.
- Assist with taking minutes of meetings.
- Co-ordinate employee events.
- Minimum Requirement: National Diploma in HR Management
- Computer Literate (Ms Office)
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail are essential
- Must be able to communicate well on all levels
- Good admin skills
Internship Application Closing Date: 15 October 2021
Internship Location: Kuils River, Western Cape
How To Apply For Health Foods HR Internships Programme
Please forward your CV, qualifications & transcripts to lona Jongbloed (HR): email@example.com
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.