Vodacom is inviting all applicants from South African unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
The Vodacom Internship programme is a 12 month fixed term contract which provides workplace experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field, while earning an income. This programme is our pipeline into Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme or transition into permanent roles as opportunities arise. The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2022.
Start dates of the programme are 1 February and 1 March 2023.
The objective of the Vodacom Internship Programme is to:
• Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within Vodacom; and to
• Create opportunities for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the digital techco environment.
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
• Time management
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills
• Digital savviness
• Customer obsession
• Complex problem solving
Programme Requirements :
• South African Citizen by Birth
• Must have 0-1 year working experience post studies.
• Must be 26 years old or younger.
• Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
• Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
• A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
* Electrical / Electronic Engineering
* Computer Software Engineering &
* Information Systems/Information Technology
Internship Location: South Africa
Internship Closing Date: 31 August 2022