Western Cape Department of Health is inviting all applicants to apply for the ongoing HR Graduate / Internship Programme.
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated.
Western Cape Dept of Health HR Internships Requirements
- Senior Certificate (or equivalent)
- Successful completion of the theoretical part of the National Diploma in Human Resource Management, i.e. N4, N5 and N6 (Proof must be provided).
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), email and internet.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Listening skills.
- Ability to gather and process information.
Internship Application Closing Date: 27 August 2021
Internship Location: Western Cape
Duration: 7 Months
Stipend: R50 847 per annum
How To ApplyWestern Cape Dept of Health HR Internships Programme
Ms N Jooste, tel. no. (021) 937-3144