Western Cape Provincial Parliament (WCPP) is inviting all applications from unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Admin Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
The internship programme at the WCPP will be based on a formalised and agreed programme of activities aimed at transferring knowledge and skills to the intern, both through instruction and practice.
The intern will be mentored and coached and will receive a certificate of Graduate Internship reflecting the skills acquired, upon conclusion of the 12 month period. There will be no legitimate expectation for further employment upon the conclusion of the internship programme
- To gain common working knowledge and experience the general administrative working practice of the Western Cape Provincial Parliament through the Internship Programme.
- The internship allows for a year of mentoring, decision-making about a future career, on-the-job training and exposure to skills training and development to make the intern more employable and marketable.
- Bachelor’s degree: Administration
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Flexible and agile
- Critical thinking
- Research and Analysis
Internship Application Closing Date: 28 February 2022
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
How To Apply For Western Cape Provincial Parliament (WCPP) Admin Internships Programme
Additional Requirements & Information:
- Kindly submit a recently updated CV
- Copies of relevant qualification
- Copy of ID and Driver’s License
- Also note that correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you do not receive any response within the 30 days from the closing date of the advert, consider your application as unsuccessful.