Wholesale and Retail Sector Education and Training Authority (W&RSETA) invites unemployed graduates to apply 12 months Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
The Wholesale and Retail Sector Education and Training Authority (W&RSETA) seeks to offer internship opportunity for exposure to the areas specified on the advert below.
- Supply Chain Management x 3
- Finance x 4
Minimum Qualifications and Experience for Supply Chain Management
- Grade 12 certificate / Matric
- Bachelor’s Degree/ National Diploma in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics
- Computer Literacy (MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint)
Minimum Qualifications and Experience for Finance
Grade 12 certificate / Matric
• Bachelors Degree/ National Diploma in Accounting/Financial Management/Cost Accounting
• Computer Literacy (MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint)
Internships will run for a period of 12 months and there is no expectation that this period will be extended beyond the time prescribed. The successful applicants will be expected to sign a 12 Months fixed term Internship contract.
Internship Application Closing Date : 09 April 2021
Internship Location: Centurion
How To Apply For W&RSETA Graduate Internships 2021
Only applicants who meet the minimum requirements of this position should apply, by forwarding their CVs for attention Koketso Seeletse at email@example.com.