Follow the requirements below in order to apply for the Department of Correctional Service Learnerships programme 2021.
Basic enlistment requirements
- South Africans who are in possession of a Grade 12 / Standard 10 Certificate; or
- South Africans who have successfully completed the National Certificate in Vocational Studies (NQF Level 4); or
- South Africans who have successfully completed a Further Education and Training Certificate NQF (Level 4).
Furthermore, applicants must be South Africans who
- Are between 21 and 35 years of age;
- Have a strong character;
- Are law-abiding citizens and are without criminal records (particulars of the pending criminal cases must be provided during the selection process).
GET MORE INFORMATION ON DSC LEARNERSHIPS